Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Very Rushed Surgery

Today's surgery for me was rather a rushed affair, and I apologise for my rushed exit, and especially to Colin who had made me a very nice cup of coffee that had to be left suddenly so that I could go to sing with my choir in a wedding. Colin and Dai, under the watchful eye of Mike kept the surgery goung very efficiently.

This is a snap of the Pelenna Valley Male Voice Choir on their trip to Catalunia last year.

Having looked at the jobs that seem to be coming in to the surgery lately, we seem to be working a lot wit laptops, and most of the problems are software. It was interesting to see the little BBC video about the possibility of laptops for all. with interesting comments about ways to prevent problems - keeping moving parts to a minimum being a priority to prevent mechanical breakdown. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6908946.stm)

No comments: